We are currently searching for a temporary works coordinator to work on a freelance basis delivering civil packages on Educational Building in Cambridge. Applicants must have experience working for a Tier 1 contractor.
- Attractive rates
- Opportunity to work for a tier 1 main contractor
- Valuable experience on an internationally recognised project
- Degree in Civil Engineering or HND/HNC equivalent
- Previously worked for a tier 1 on a major project (value £100m+)
- CSCS card and Temporary Works Coordinator qualification
- Role Responsibilities:
- Coordindate with site teams, designers and the client
- Produce paperwork including RAMS, ITPS, RFIs
- Responsible for all Temporary works on assigned site
- Oversee works on site and ensure works conforms to design and quality
- Maintain a high level of H&S on site during works
Task Engineering Solutions Limited values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
We encourage, welcome applications from all sections of society, and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.